Driving Our Culture Across The Group
Aaron Group is an inclusive employer; we promote diversity and equality and embrace workers with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. We believe that by building inclusion together and creating an engaging learning and working community, we will create an inspiring and vibrant environment for all to work in.
To achieve this, we practice the following core behaviours:
• Providing a welcome and respectful working environment to help motivate new and existing employees to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Creating high performing, collaborative and supportive teams by bringing together different backgrounds and experiences to deliver better solutions for our clients and driving high performance within the organisation.
• Investing in our employees’ personal development to drive continuous improvement and to foster a diverse and inclusive environment.
• Encouraging and attracting people of all ages and engaging with young people via apprenticeship programmes and graduate opportunities to attract future talent.
• Supporting ex-service personnel via our “Railway Soldiers” initiative, which has assisted soldiers, from countries such as Fiji, who served under Her Majesty’s armed forces to begin a new career following their service.