We are urgently looking to hire:
A Data Entry Administrator – Permanent, full time
Salary – £23,000 – £27,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Hazel Grove, Stockport
work days – Monday to Friday
Aaron Rail is part of the Aaron Engineering Group, a multi-disciplined group of companies providing expert services, solutions and resource to the Property, Rail and HV Electrical Sectors in the UK.
Established for over 25 years, Aaron Engineering Group works with customers to deliver specialist engineering solutions that provide optimal performance for their projects’ needs.
We are looking to hire a full time Data Entry Administrator who will play a critical role in advancing this mission.
Based at our Head Office in Hazel Grove, Stockport, you will primarily be responsible for providing admin support as well as providing general admin support, along with general administration support as and when required.
Your Data Entry Administration duties will include:
- Run contingent Labour cycle weekly from collation of data onto excel, payment of umbrella labour. Dealing with queries from workers,
- Collecting, processing, and coding up all timesheets on to central excel based time system,
- Filling out worker payment sheets and ensuring correct rates are paid for each different role,
- Answer Finance office phone and deal with phone calls from workers with any queries relating to hours paid out/missing timesheets etc.
- Reviewing and flagging any excessive working hours each week,
- Deal with Umbrella company administration and registering new workers (software based),
- Completing time sheets,
- Dealing with enquiries by phone and face to face,
- Scheduling meetings and appointments,
- Managing company correspondence,
- Undertaking general office duties & supporting payroll & accounts team
The successful Data Entry Administrator candidate will:
- Possess data entry and typing skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy,
- A track record of working for a growing company and overcoming growth hurdles would help,
- Be a strong self starter and enjoy working within a small team in a rapidly growing organisation – Essential,
- Be organised and be able to think commercially about the work being done – Essential,
- Be able to adhere strictly to financial deadlines,
- Show excellent communication, both written and verbal, to handle incoming queries from workers,
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel but also Teams, Outlook and Word,
- Have the ability to work well, both in a team and independently,
- Be flexible and open to change,
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work – happy to pick up ad hoc tasks when required.
- Completion of contingent labour cycle in an accurate timely manner each week to deadlines,
- Dealing with umbrella workers and achieving a high level of service when dealing with queries. Keeping queries to a minimum by accurately paying them correctly in the first place.
- Excellent Excel Skills – Essential
- Excellent attention to detail – Essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – Essential,
- Excellent organisational skills – Essential,
- Confident in working with large volumes of data and associated paperwork – Essential.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to be a key member of a dynamic and growing team.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hazel Grove, Greater Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have excellent Excel skills in particular with Vlookup and pivot tables?
- data entry: 1 year (required)